Looking to earn some more crypto with a proper Bitcoin casino faucet? In this guide, we explain how they work, what some of the pros and cons are, where you can find the best ones, and whether or not it’s actually worth your time.
Join us, as we explore the various aspects of crypto faucet casinos to ensure that you get the best possible experience once you decide if it’s something you want to try out.
Best New Crypto Faucet Casinos 2024
These are the best free faucet crypto casino sites available right now. We’ve tested both new and reputable ones to add to our curated list.
|Casino||Review||Features||Promo Code||Play Now|
| 130% Bonus & 300 Free Spins or Cashback|
20+ provably fair games
Low wagering requirements
|No code needed||Play Now!|
| 270% bonus for new depositing players|
Established in 2015, provably fair games
Crypto Gambling Foundation member
|No code needed||Play Now!|
| 100% up to 1 BTC + 150 Free Spins|
Anonymous registration option
Backpocket free spins feature
|No code needed||Play Now!|
What is a Bitcoin casino faucet?
You might’ve heard the term crypto/bitcoin faucet thrown around in the context of gambling sites. So what is it? In short, a crypto casino faucet combines BTC gambling with offering free cryptocurrency rewards for completing missions of sorts.
These rewards are known as “faucets”, and are typically small amounts of crypto claimed by completing certain tasks or playing specific games on the site. Faucets are usually funded by the casino itself or by third-party advertisers who are looking to promote their own products or services.
How does it work?
To get started with a crypto casino faucet, you’ll want to create an account on the casino site and deposit some cryptocurrency. Once you’ve got a balance in your account, you can start playing a variety of Bitcoin casino games, including slots, table games, and live dealer games.
While playing, you may be prompted to complete certain tasks or reach certain milestones in order to claim a faucet reward. There are also passive alternatives to look for, but the rewards from these tend to be even smaller. More often than not, you'll be completing easy tasks.
To give you a quick example; a casino might offer a reward for every 100 spins on a slot machine, or for winning a certain number of funds on a specific game. Free faucet rewards are usually small, but they can add up over time, making you eligible to cashout, or provide you with more funds to play with.
What types of crypto faucets are there?
There’s more than one type. Each faucet casino has its own rules for how it distributes the rewards. We’ll cover two of the most common types below so that you have an idea of what to expect.
- Activity-based faucets: This type requires you to complete various tasks. It could be anything from referring a friend, participating in the chat, wagering a specific amount, verifying your email address, etc.
- Passive faucets: With this one, you can earn small crypto rewards passively. In some cases, cryptocurrency can be claimed a few times during a set period of time, such as every 24 hours. In other cases, you can claim your rewards for instance by hitting 0 on your account balance at a casino site.
You might find other types while browsing online, but these are the two most common ones. The concept in general is becoming less popular at reputable casino sites, but if you really want to give it a shot, there are plenty of options.
Pick the type that suits your playstyle best and give it enough time to receive your first cashout. After that, you'll know if this kind of crypto reward system is for you.
Pros and cons to know about
Before you start playing at a crypto casino with faucet enabled, you should know about the various pros and cons. How you feel about it may ultimately be subjective, but we want to give you the knowledge needed to make an informed decision.
- Free crypto – Perhaps the most obvious advantage is the ability to earn free crypto, even in very small amounts. That's the main appeal of it, anyway.
- Low risk – Because these rewards are usually small and require minimal effort to claim, using a crypto casino faucet is a low-risk way to try out online gambling with cryptocurrency.
- Privacy – While regular online casinos may require you to provide personal information and undergo identity verification via KYC, many Bitcoin casino faucets allow you to remain anonymous and protect your privacy.
- Small rewards – Faucet casino rewards can be a nice bonus, but they are usually quite small and may not be worth the time and effort required to claim them. If you can find a more passive tap alongside regular gambling, that’d be preferable. If you had to choose, however, we recommend simply putting that time into something more productive.
Where can I find a free faucet crypto casino?
If you hop onto Google and start searching for Bitcoin casino faucet sites, you’ll find that not all of them are created equal. Some offer better rewards, easier tasks, or overall better gambling experiences.
Here’s what we think of the different places you can look for one, and what you should consider before making a choice.
- Crypto casino comparison services – We might be a bit biased here, but we’re proud enough of our work and efforts to claim that our site, this resource, is your best bet for finding new faucet casinos to earn extra crypto while gambling online.
- Gambling forums – Online forums dedicated to crypto and gambling can provide fruitful discussions about the topic, but ultimately it’s risky to trust every user when anyone can create a forum account to try and convince you to join their unknown site.
- Crypto news websites – Some Bitcoin news websites might review or announce a new Bitcoin casino with faucet. Simply knowing it exists enables you to do more research and maybe try it out.
Ultimately, we recommend doing some research before investing significant time anywhere. It's appealing to earn crypto for free, but the amount earned compared to the time spent is low. Of course, it's a rather risk-free venture, but it's worth keeping in mind that it's not a viable way of earning cryptocurrency.
Are crypto faucets legit?
There are plenty of them that are completely legit. We recommend trying those available at reputable and trusted crypto casinos, rather than pure faucets found in forum environments. Most casinos have discontinued this feature, though.
Are crypto faucets worth your time?
That depends on how you like to spend your time, and what kind of faucet you’re using. Some require you to perform tedious tasks for very small amounts of coins, which might not be worth it. It’s a way to earn free Bitcoin, but it’s not a viable one in our opinion.
What’s a Bitcoin slots faucet?
With this type of slot, you can get rewards by spinning at a specific slot machine, a specific number of times. That’s just one example, as there are multiple ways a Bitcoin slot can pay out additional coins.
Can the rewards be turned into cash?
Usually, you'll have to reach a certain threshold before your rewards can be withdrawn as cash, but this depends on where you're playing and which coin you're earning.